Monday, August 16, 2010

Snippets and Voices: Of being Open





I want to be Open. I want to warm my hands on a ceramic cup filled with tea and talk about Life and Love. With a friend. With someone who likes vintage, and pretty, and thinks about social constructs. And Art.

I want to Share. I want to share things that are more than snippets. I want to share things that aren't filtered. Things that aren't censored. Things that represent me as I am and not the self I wish to portray (though sometimes they are the same, or at least I think that maybe they can be).

I want to Trust. I want to feel free to talk. With my voice. And my heart.

I want to have a Voice. I want to have a voice that isn't tied to my fingers and black plastic keys.

I want to be Honest. I want to learn to trust again and love a friend again, and maybe on the road to those things is a stop where you learn to be openly honest with yourself. I want to share more completely with whole sentences that don't cut. Off before I get to the point.

I want to be Open. I want to do that here. Because here is where I am right now and I think here seems like an alright place to be.

xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment