Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things I Love: Natalie Chan















































No piece of clothing makes me happier than a beautiful dress, and Natalie Chan designs some of the cutest on the Parnell stretch - I'll take one for every day of the year please Natalie. Lots of purples, reds, whites, pinks, and yellows thanks.

Beautiful dresses designed by Natalie Chan. Available at 'Natalie Chan' boutique 137 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland, NZ. Visit www.nataliechan.co.nz for her full collection of cute dresses and whimsical head pieces.

xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Could so imagine you wearing like, every single one of these. Very you =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. overdressed and ridiculous. sounds like me alright :). at work I'm often asked if I'm going on a date or to a party or interview after work. noone ever believes I just like to dress up every day of the week.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete